Sunday 29 July 2012

Weekend Fun and new Weekly Project

Hey Folks, 

So, I determined that weekends is where I'll build or paint things that have no bearing on what I actually want to get done.  

On Saturday I built:
5 Chaos Terminators
5 Chaos Raptors (old 2nd ed ones that I can't wait to paint)
5 Chaos Marines to fill out an existing 5 man squad
5 Robed Dark Angels to fill out an existing squad
Various Dark Elf Cold ones

I tried to get a Warmachine game in with the Retribution that I painted this last week, but it was packed and I bailed after waiting for 2 hours.  By the way, how the hell does a 15 point game last 2 hours?

New Weekly Project: Warriors of Chaos
I may be overstretching myself, but the plan is:
1. 24 Nurgle Warriors with Halberds and Shields
2. 20 Warhounds
3. 24 Tzeentch Warriors with Swords and Shields.

Everything is built and based, it's all about slapping down paint now!

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment