Hey there readers,
A lot has gone on over the past week and I need to put my thoughts into words!
Over the past week a lot has gone down. I've moved into a new role at work that I am absolutely stoked about. Crossfit is going extremely well, and I am feeling stronger every day. However, between the both of them it does reduce my overall painting time. I'm tired (in a good way) and end up fiddling around on DotA 2 or TERA lately. But, let's look at whats going on in my world of mini's!
1. I am still working through my Menoth. I need to finish off my Choir (they are painted a few shades of brown right now) and the full unit of Errants with UA. Everything else should be here by mid Feb to work on the rest of the list.
2. I went for Aleph's SSS sectorial army for Infinity after grabbing a few different starter boxes. For these I am waiting on bases from Dragonforge and...
3. Minitaire paints! Should ship in the next week, and be here by mid-Feb. When I get them I aim to paint my Aleph, Dark Angels and Chaos Space Marines to test it all out.
4. WoC is out next week. I've been waiting for a new army book since I bought my army back in October. It's all built and ready to go, I'm just hoping that the rules don't get shafted too hard. And that I don't need to buy a bunch of new stuff, although I'll prolly need a warshrine and dragon ogres.
5. My Sedition wars stuff arrived yesterday too! not sure when I'll fit it in, but theres a lot of gorgeous mini's to get to in there.
Anywho, thats what I have on my head. Thanks for listening!
Thursday, 17 January 2013
It took longer than I wanted it to, but here it is. I kept with cartoony glows, it'll just keep me less serious when playing :P.
Next up is a tutorial on how I do these bases and then a full Choir of Menoth and full Exemplat Errants with UA.
Have a good one!