Saturday 7 July 2012

So sick so sick of being tired

Hey there web folks...

This week was draining...absolutely draining.  A lot going on at work and a lot of studying happening at home.

Hobby wise Jordan's Gremlins haven't moved at all.  They are sitting at the same spot, but I'll be able to get to them after Wednesday.  Please God let me be able to paint after Wednesday.  Anyone that's ever had to study / write a license examination understands how I feel.

On the other hand, after my study session today I finished my last Hellcannon, meaning that my Warriors of Chaos host is all built, based and ready for action.  In lieu of individual shots of unpanted mini's, heres a large, quick army shot.


Here's the list of what you are looking at:

Lords / Heroes
Archaon on Foot
Unmarked Sorcerer Lord
Tzeentch Lord on Disc
Khorne Lord on Juggernaut
Unmarked Lord on Daemonic Steed
Khorne BSB
Tzeentch BSB 
Unmarked Sorcerer (SoM one)
Unmarked Sorcerer (Confrontation mini)
Tzeentch Sorcerer on Disc

Core (all have full command)
16 Khorne Warriors with 2 HW
24 Tzeentch Warriors with HW and Shield
24 Nurgle Warriors with Halberd and Shield
40 Marauders with Flails
20 Marauders with HW and Shield
5 Marauder Horsemen with Flails
20 Chaos Warhounds

Special (all have full command)
10 Tzeentch Knights with Enscorcled Weapons
6 Chaos Ogres with GW 

Rare
2 Hellcannons
Now what should I paint first!

No comments:

Post a Comment