Monday 25 June 2012

I backed my car into a copcar the other day

Hey there.

Been too long since a post.  Still hobby stuff happening, just find of boring.  I've built 20 chaos warhounds, 5 more Tzeentch Knights, 24 Nurgle Warriors and a Hellcannon.  Much more excitingly, I converted 6 Chaos ogres from Beastmen Minotaurs.  Here's the command for the group:


So they've been a blast to build.  I've also finished a commission for Jordan, a Paladin of the Order of the Wall and a 7 Nurgle Plaguebearers  :





This weeks plan is:

Greg (armour is already done)
2 Pan-O Orcs (sexy robot chicks!) 
1 Fusilier Sniper

Me
24 Sword and Shield Tzeentch Warriors (build)
1 Hellcannon (build)


There's a whole bunch of partying this weekend, so I'll get as much as I can done this week.




--Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment